“All hypnosis is self-hypnosis.”
(quote by some famous person)
Hypnosis involves learning to relax and mentally, emotionally, and spiritually leave the confines of your day to day reality.
What can hypnosis help with?
- Connecting with your… self
- Learning to work at your own pace (personna, all-knowing part, calling, energy – your chi).
- Creating a place in your mind where you can commune with the highest part of you and find out what you need, in order to bring balance into your life.
- Heal your body from stress.
Learn more about who you are from your…self.
- Who are you?
- Are you your job?
- Your relationship?
- Your body?
- Are you the flip out you had at your kid today?
- Are you the amount of possessions you have or the trophies you’ve won?
- Who is evaluating all this to tell you that it is or isn’t enough?
Food for thought?
My journey with hypnosis started in 1984 with my dear friend Evelyn Isadore, in northeast Philadelphia. Luckily, she taught hypnosis from a very spiritual place. I had just come back from India where I studied meditation for five years and everything I did with Evelyn went so well with those teachings. She was a great teacher in humble surroundings who taught us how to be aware of many subtle things in and around us. She taught us the effectiveness of relaxing one part of the self in order to access another part of the self. After Evelyn I took a 24 year excursion through the world of academia. Lost hypnosis, found hypnosis and then I found Tama-Do and learned about Sound, Color and Movement for Healing and Harmony.
So that’s my story. What’s yours?